Thursday, February 18, 2010

Learning Guitar (G) and Astronomy (A)

Last night I started using this exercise to begin the fingertip toughening that I'll need to play for real. Here is the site.



Also, I'm starting with AC/DC Back in Black (thx to James) and I've got a little bit of Fell on Black Days as well. Chords I'm learning... E, D (tricksy), A.



It's killing me to wait on the new telescope. Since yesterday was patch day I went up on the roof of my building to see if the seeing was any better... nah - way too much light. On a plus note I'm enjoying my binoculars more and more (mostly whenever I can find something to prop/steady them on).



(the notation in the title denotes this as a minor blog post just documenting where I'm at in that particular hobby, regular observations won't have that)

No comments:

Post a Comment